Comprehensive Legal Nurse Consulting in Massachusetts
Please contact me at Howe Legal Nurse Consulting LLC the next time you need a professional medical opinion for your case. I offer legal nurse consulting in Massachusetts and throughout the United States. With over 15 years’ experience, I apply my expertise to bridge the gap between the medical and legal communities. As my client, you will receive a detailed report or medical record analysis. My job is to ensure that you have precisely the information that you need.
Member of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (AALNC) • Member of the Massachusetts Nursing Association (MNA)
Reach out to me today to get the
nursing consulting you need.
About Kristen Howe, RN, BSN, LNC
As a registered nurse, I worked for over a decade in both home care and critical nursing care, which included assisting patients with both post-trauma and post-surgical needs. Additionally, I acquired in-depth knowledge and experience as a case manager who worked with patients who required disease management or who presented multiple comorbidities, such as heart disease, COPD, and diabetes.
My deep familiarity with the medical profession enables me to provide clients with comprehensive analysis and reporting. Please reach out to me today if you need my consulting services.
Knowledge & Experience
- Home Care RN Case Management
- Interdisciplinary Team Leadership
- Medical Records and Documentation
- Surgical Tubes and Drains
- Disease Management for Patients With Comorbidities
- Specialty In Patients With Heart Failure and Other Cardiac Diagnoses
- Critical Care Nursing Knowledge: ICU, Trauma, and Post-Surgical Care
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Wound Care
- Life Care Planning for The Home Care Patient
- Patient Safety and Fall Risk Management
- Pressure Ulcers
Hours of Operation
24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Based in New Braintree, MA